The company provides superior cleaning and restoration services to residents and businesses of
Northeast Wisconsin. The Cleaning & Restoration company specializes in water and fire damage
restoration, carpet cleaning and HVAC air duct cleaning. The carpet cleaning process uses a truck-
mounted hot water extraction method which is the best carpet cleaning process to be used. The HVAC
air duct cleaners are NADCA certified and experienced in removing the contaminants from air ducts.
The company earned numerous certifications in the restoration and facility management industry,
- Restoration Industry Association
- Society of Cleaning & Restoration Technicians
- National Air Duct Cleaning Association
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
The company offers a wide variety of services, including:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Disaster clean-up
- Water damage clean-up
- Air duct cleaning
- Emergency Response Program
- 24/7/365 Emergency Services
- Catastrophe Response
- Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Mold and Environmental Mitigation
- Content Pack-out and Storage
- Content Cleaning
- Fabric and Textile Restoration
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- SteraMist® Disinfection Applications
- Trauma Clean-up
- Disinfection Services
The company previously leased a 1,000 sq ft facility on .5-acre of real estate. The lease is no longer in
place, and the buyer will have to relocate operations.
The company has been in business for 20 years.
Type of Entity
Type of Sale
This is an asset sale.
The company operated with 2-3 employees. No employee contracts are in place.
Owner’s Duties & Responsibilities
The owner supervised the operations and performed cleaning and restoration work.
Reason for Sale
The parent company of this cleaning and restoration company wishes to sell this part of the business.
Hours of Operation
24/7/365 Emergency Response Services
The customer base of several hundred clients in Northeast Wisconsin.
Sellers are willing to negotiate a Non-Compete Agreement.
Sellers are willing to provide training for a new buyer to aid in a smooth transition. Assets Included in
Assets Included in Sale
- 2007 Chevy Van with Hydramaster (PTO) Cleaning Unit with all accessories. 139,617 miles on
vehicle and 3,572 hours on unit
- 2015 Dodge Ram Promaster 1500. 74,711 miles
- Atlantic Engineering Vitralite Electric Duct Cleaning Equipment with electric air compressor and
Cleaning, Restoration & Office Equipment
- 40 Air Movers
- 9 Dehumidifiers
- 1 Air Scrubber (AFD)
- 1 HEPA Vac
- 8 Upright Vacs
- 2 Tank Vacs
- 7 Mop/Pail Wringers
- 1 Ozone Machine
- 2 Pressure Washers
- 1 Backpac
- 1 Floor Scrubber
- Printer, copier, fax machine
- Misc. tools
FULL FINANCIALS AVAILABLE UPON WRITTEN OFFER OR CAN BE VIEWED AT OFFICE.
Contact Your Great Lakes Business Group representative to discuss financing options and creative
structuring for submitting an offer to purchase!
Thank you for taking the time to review this business opportunity. For further information, including the
business financials, please contact your Great Lakes Business Group representative. We look forward to
further exploring this opportunity with you in greater detail.
For Further information contact:
Great Lakes Business Group